Friday, October 22, 2010

Project Blog

I'm doing it! This weeks question is what have we been eating for dinner this week:
Monday- Turkey meatloaf and a green salad.
Tuesday- San Jose our favorite Mexican restaurant. Clay and I both have the 'grande San Jose burrito.' It is a MASSIVE burrito with rice, beans, carne asada, pico, guacamole, and topped with their cheese sauce and more pico. We only eat half, and take the rest home for leftovers. YUM. Gabby ordered her regular- "orange yummy rice, brown yummy beans and a taco with a lemonade." Elliot eats a bit of it all. The kids got free ring pops from the waitress who adores them, Elliot gave thank you kisses on the cheek.
Wednesday- Fresh tilapia, stuffing and a green salad.
Thursday- chicken and vegetable teriyaki with quinoa.
Friday- spaghetti is on the menu for tonight
Saturday- Texas deer chili, Clay's into it. We got some venison from our neighbor and that is what we have done with it.
Sunday we have a Halloween party with my mom group so we will be stuffed with goofy foods I am sure.
None of these are normals for us, except for maybe the meatloaf. We usually do it as meatballs but have started doing it as a loaf instead. Why I don't know. Next week I really need to plan better meals instead of trying to figure it out each afternoon.

2 comments:

katie. said...

It looks great Sarah! I'm so glad you're joining us.

And PS. That dresser looks amazing. We have a similar one and now I'm considering painting it...

Jackie said...

Everything sounds yummy!I'm happy if I make something other than sandwiches! I am working on it, Logan is getting better at giving me more time hands free.