Underage tractor driving runs in this family.
I'm trying to get out from behind the camera, see there are 4 of us!
Watch out, Elliot is an equal opportunity tail tugger. Goat got it today, last time a turkey.









Jumping off the straw pile was a ton of fun!
Gabby rode Thunder, and it was the highlight of her day!
What a helper, she ran off and came back hauling this wagon behind her- trying to navigate the pallets of pumpkins.
We had a wonderful day, and it wiped us all out. The kids gobbled a huge honeycrisp apple I had sliced in my bag on the drive home. Once we walked in the door I showered the straw and animal smell off the kids while Clay cooked spaghetti. Both kids devoured entire plates of it, and then were asleep at 7pm. Looking forward to a good weekend, and pumpkin carving one night too!
1 comment:
What a beautiful family! It's great to see you in the photos to Sarah! Love your posts!
Post a Comment